Tuesday, December 18, 2007
tag - you're it
I've been tagged by Vivian.
Here are the simple rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Not weird, definitely random. No one said I had to use seven in each one. I just leaned that way today. I could have talked about green or frogs but I thought I would step out of my skin a moment.
1. I have at least 7 looms in my house.
2. I need more than 7 days in the week.
3. I embroidered 7 dishtowels when I was a kid with the names of the days of the week.
4. I'm not sure I have 7 friends with blogs who want to play this game; I guess we'll find out.
5. I'm not really happy unless I have at least 7 projects going at once.
6. One of my aunts had 7 kids and they lived on a farm. I always enjoyed those visits but it was quieter at my house.
7. I don't remember anything specific from 7th grade, except the spelling bee. I won in my little rural school and sat down early at the next level. I was a big frog in a very small pond.
These are the bloggers I am tagging. They will probably never speak to me again.
...okay, Miss Best Spelling Bee winner; you didn't follow the RULES for this "tag it" thingie! It states that you must include BOTH "random" and "weird" things in your list.
I'm a new blogger and don't know what the hell I'm doing most days, but sure enjoy posting and reading other blogs!Like yours!
Thanks a WHOLE LOT, Diane!
Posted by: phyllis | Tuesday, December 18, 2007